Real Estate Properties
Many properties sit vacant for months between the SALE and buyer move-in dates. These homes require monitoring during these occupancy gaps in order to meet Insurance Policy guidelines. Our services provide peace of mind for real estate agents and banks as well as new owners until moving day.
Many properties also remain vacant during the LISTING process. If an agent is unable to satisfy the Insurance Policy guidelines for inspections, we can do it for you.
- Remove all unwanted items from the house and property.
- Thoroughly clean the home from floor to ceiling and from kitchen to bathrooms.
- Perform all repairs required to get a property ready for listing.
- Winterize Plumbing.
- Monitor the property for insurance purposes with regular visits to ensure heat is on, plumbing remains off, remove mail and flyers.
- Ensure lawn care & snow removal.
Power of Sale Properties
Monitor homes under your care and prepare Power of Sale properties for quick sale and maximum value.
- Occupancy Checks, Evictions, Lock Changes, Insurance Visits.
- Full property Clean Up and Repairs to prepare for listing, winterize as required.
- Lawn Care & Snow Removal.
Transferring employees? Employers can reduce the stress of relocation on employees and their families while we manage and maintain the employee's home during the transition.
For a personal consultation, contact Andrew Nicklin by email or by phone at 905-546-6111.